P100W 1

- It's like a grown-up version of dressing up your Barbie doll, only you don't feel that... I don't know... Infantile?
- But you actually are infantile when you play with a Barbie doll. You are a child.
- Yeah, but then you grow up and it's suddenly not OK to dress things up anymore.
- Unless you are Japanese.
- I'm not. Obviously. Would you like me if I were Japanese? You like Japan.
- I don't know. Is that a rhetorical or a philosophical question?
- Rhetorical, I guess.
- Oh, OK. I don't have to answer it, do I? What are these?
- Amber beads. From a necklace I got from a man who wanted to become my lover.
- And did he?
- No. It takes much more than that. Well, certainly more than amber beads.
- Will you tell me what?
- No. But I will let you figure out for yourself.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

A completely different story

Bajka z innej bajki

Untitled